Wednesday, July 15, 2015

the future

The future is something that we have no control or grasp on. We go through this life, just doing the best we can, hoping for the best in the future. The future has endless possibilities and endless questions. I don't think we are meant to know what is going to happen for a reason in the future. Don't you think it would change everything knowing what was to come? I t would change one's actions and thoughts therefore changing the future itself. I know I am getting deep today, but I woke up wondering about my future. Everything hangs in the balance on what happens in the future. I had a dream last night that I could go in the past and change events. I guess I've seen one too many sci-fi movies. I'm pretty sure it had to do with me watching the movie "Project Almanac." Going in the past changes future events, but if one could go in the future, it would not change past events. only future events after the future become the past. It's a brain twister, I know. Anyway, I think that we are suppose to live in the present and just live our lives the best we know. Just to make the best decisions at any given moment and push on through our journey in life. I think I'll watch "Back To The Future" now and see if I have any break-throughs in time travel after I watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you just live your life to the best of your ability. Serve the Lord, be kind to one another, and let what happens happen, however I do believe that everyone has the power to change their own destinies.

    ReplyDelete