Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Birthday

Today, July 18th, is my birthday. Ever since 21 it was all downhill. I have had an eventful life so far. I am not ashamed to say that I turned 32 today. I don't really feel different than last year, or the year before that, but i am looking forward to the rest of my thirties. I have a lot of living left to do and look forward to watching my son grow up. I have some more places that I would like to travel, people that I'd like to meet, and I want to focus on being a better person in the future. One thing that I have learned in my 32 years, is that it doesn't matter how much money you make, or things that you have, life is about cherishing those fading moments with loved ones. I'm sorry if this is short but I have some more cake to eat now.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, May God bless your comings and your goings. I'm 38 and will be 39 in September, and your right cherish your life. Hope the cake was good.

    ReplyDelete