Friday, July 17, 2015

kayaking

Yesterday my wife and I went kayaking on Taneycomo lake in Branson. Although the banks were still up a little from the recent rain, we still were able to enjoy our kayaking trip. I have only been kayaking twice in my life and enjoy the scenery of wildlife, trees, and the calming effect of just floating down the river. My wife and I used seperate kayaks and floated beside each other and talked for a decent amount of the trip. It was a nice environment to discuss life's problems and future plans. There is nothing more peaceful than being out in nature for me. The whole trip took about 3 hours and we ended up coming ashore next to the Branson Landing. Luckily, my wife was not dressed to go shopping! I recommend going kayaking to anyone who appreciates the slow things in life and nature. It is a good way to clear your head of your problems and worries. I can't wait until my son gets old enough to try it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun. Perfect hot day for it. I've never even took a float trip, something I want to definatley do soon.

    ReplyDelete