Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Indiana Jones

July 8

The Indiana Jones movies are my favorite movie series. Going on these adventures with Harrison Ford has been near to my heart since I was a kid. I have recently heard that they are making a new one. Although "The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" was a bit of a let down, I still am excited that there will be another one. When I first saw "The Raiders Of The Lost Ark" it changed my appreciation of movies. Since then, I have seen it dozens of times and enjoy it more every time. The second movie is "The Temple Of Doom", followed by "The Last Crusade". The adventures Indy goes on are every every boy's dream. I like how even though the movies are serious, there is never a lack of comic relief in the series. Indiana fights the Germans and their schemes always include action packed moments in the movies. One of my favorite moments is when Indy stands of against a villain who is weilding duel swords. Indy just stops and pulls out his gun, shooting the guy and moving on. Somehow, it is hilarious how he just shoots this skilled warrior.

Indiana is a professor who is always searching for lost treasure. Although the original movies are older now, they have become staples of cinema and still hold their weight against any new films in the genre. In every movie, Indy has a sidekick or buddy who accompanies him through his journeys. They always are cracking jokes and adding comic relief to him in dire situations. Harrison Ford also finds himself in tricky situations involving a woman who always falls in love with him. Between all of these aspects, Indiana always prevails by a little luck and faith. I urge my readers to stop everything their doing and watch the first three movies if they haven't already seen them. It doesn't matter your age or sex, the Indiana Jones series has something to offer for everyone. I know this is "high praise", but try them out and tell me if I am wrong? Long live Indiana Jones.

4 comments:

  1. I had never seen the Indiana Jones movies. I read this post and I would like to see the movies now. They sound like good action movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll change your life! I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete
    2. It'll change your life! I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete
    3. It'll change your life! I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete