Saturday, July 11, 2015

Playing Disney Infinity with my son

i never thought that playing as Thor and Iron crashing through the city swatting down bad guys would be interesting to me. I bought Disney Infinity for my son and I to get some super hero time together. The graphics are pretty basic, but I have to say that playing these super heroes with my son is very fun. When we get tired of punching and shooting the ice giants, we turn on each other and deliver family mayhem. Any time that I get with my son is well appreciated, so I knew that he has been into The Avengers lately. I bought the bundle starter pack and away we went to save the world! He really enjoys the game and I even have gotten my wife in on the carnage. Of course she has to be black widow and ninja around while shooting her laser. All in all, The Avengers have brought my family closer together Thank you Disney! that is for giving me an excuse to play this game at 31 years young.

2 comments:

  1. I play Sonic Mega Collection with my son, he absolutely love Sonic the Hedgehog. My oldest gave him his Game Cube when he got his Xbox, and now that's all Josh wants to do it play Game Cube. It's amazing how fast he's caught on. This kid can play this game better than older kids just starting out. Needless to say, we spend lots of time with Sonic and Knuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the single hardest game I have ever played, and my husband and I have made it through plenty of Calls of Duty! My daughter has it mastered, I just run around in circles bumping into things. It looks like fun if you can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete