Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My wife

I got married 8 years ago to my beautiful wife Elizabeth. She was originaly from Warrington outside of St. Louis Missouri. I met her at my job where she was so shy and wouldn't talk to me at first. I finally went over to talk to her and the rest is history. We have had our ups and downs like any married couple. Call it marriage growing pains maybe. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I thank God every day for her. I know what youre thinking, he has to say that, but I really mean every word of it. Since she has come along I have truly grown up and come to understand what a marriage is all about. It takes patience and commitment beyond anything I have ever attempted. But through working together, a marriage bares fruit for a happy and healthy life. I don't know what I was thinking or doing in my plan for life before I met her, but I know that 8 years later we have an excellent understanding and appreciation for each other. My wife went took a leap of faith for me by moving away from everything that she ever knew to be with me. I can't think of anyone else that has made that kind of commitment in my name. I wake up every day and see our love growing and changing in our marriage. We have a 4 years old son and two dogs. Call it a family! Being with the one that I was meant for makes me a better, more productive person. Sharing my life with the one I love is the best feeling in the world. You know when something just feels right? Following my heart has always been easy for me. That's why I know this works. My wife continues to challenge my character and guide me on paths that otherwise I would have not taken. It's truly a blessing being in a loving marriage. My wife is my other half, and together, we make our dreams come true. I can't believe she picked an old dog like me. I definitely married up!

362 words

No comments:

Post a Comment