Saturday, June 20, 2015

I believe that I am a good father because my son is my world. I play with him in the floor and have more fun than he does. I am just a big kid at heart so parenting is easy for me. It doesn't hurt that my son is like a mini-me and loves everything I used to. We watch old movies I did when I was a kid and get too loud and mom yells at us. I guess it will be harder when he gets older, but I look forward to raising my son. kids don't always like what parents have to say, but I think that I make parenting fun. Yeah, I have to be the bad guy every once in a while, I don't want a monkey swinging from the ceiling fan. Actually, if we could get away with it, I probably would swing with him from the fan. I know what your thinking, responsable parents don't do that. I never said I was totally reponsible all the time. Time, that is he problem isn't it. In no time my son was three. It seems like two months ago he was three months old and I was holding him wondering if I could do this. Well  it's almost four yesrs later and he's still alive. Its a miracle! Having kids really does change yor priorities. Hes my whole life and I cherish ecvery minute with him. I just worry about the day he outgrows me and doesnt want tp play anymore!

255 words

2 comments:

  1. Hello Denton,

    I enjoyed your page very much. Don't ever stop playing with your son. My daughter is 22 and just yesterday we had one of the best days ever. They will surprise you. As they grow, things change, but it only gets better. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denton,

    I enjoyed your page very much. Don't ever stop playing with your son. My daughter is 22 and just yesterday we had one of the best days ever. They will surprise you. As they grow, things change, but it only gets better. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete