Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Dog:

My dog's name is Rico. He is a black Labrador. My wife and I got him a couple of months after we got married. I can't believe he is already eight years old. Time flies when your having fun huh. Rico got his name from literally bouncing off the walls like ricochet. He has always been there for me and my wife. Hes a spaz and often gets so excited that he pukes on the floor, but he's my buddy. My son loves him and he does well with kids. It;s amazing how well a dog can be a babysitter at times. Rico just lets my Phoenix crawl all over him and just looks at me like "help", why are you letting him do this to me? I think he likes it though. Rico makes a good horse for a kid. Hes got to be the fastest dog ive ever seen. he only weighs 60 pounds so hes like all muscle. I bet he could win a gold medal in the dog olympics. Is there a dog olympics? Ill have to look into that i guess. Rico is getting older now and it makes me sad to think of when hesd gone. Hes only 8 so maybe he'll live to be like 15. Hes been there through the good and bad and I think of him like a son. He was our first child my wife and I often joke. he also lays in your lap just like a well lapdog. Hes a big baby but ricoo is the best dog ever. I wouldnt trade him for anythhing.

270 words

No comments:

Post a Comment